Navigator
Sub Menu
Links Menu
Online Users

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:11 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Twin Peaks - Official Discussion Thread

For discussion what's currently on the box. Talk about your favourite & least favourite programmes.

Moderators: Marty McFly, Phoebe

Re: Twin Peaks - Official Discussion Thread

PostAuthor: Phoebe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am

I've been watching the new series and I'm absolutely hooked, there's layers upon layers of mystery. I can't believe that we're already up to Part 8, which means there's only about ten episodes left, right? It's hard to believe that it could be wrapped up within that timeframe, considering some characters we've only seen on-screen for a brief moment, and others haven't even made their appearance yet. Then again, this is David Lynch, so who's to say that it will even be wrapped up (in plastic) by the time the finale comes around?

I'm yet to watch Part 8, but I've heard there's a lot of hype around it, so I'm super excited (and equally terrified) to tune in. I've managed to avoid all spoilers so far, though I did see that we might be getting a two-week break now? I'm not sure if it's true, as I didn't click to read more, just in case.
Phoebe
TV and Music Moderator

Re: Twin Peaks - Official Discussion Thread

PostAuthor: Marty McFly » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 pm

^ it's true!
"When collecting movies, it is best to attune yourself to the different moods you want to satisfy. It is also good, so long as your wallet can stand it, to trust your instincts. If you have an unaccountable desire to purchase a title, your subconscious is trying to tell you something." - Doug Pratt, The Laser Video Disc Companion

My Flickr Stream - The DVDs & BDs I've purchased in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014...
Marty McFly
Owner

Previous

Return to Television